The unique Q-Lon seal has been developed in consultation with customers to offer the widest range of polyurethane (PU) foam seals possible for timber, PVC and aluminium windows and doors, window covering products and interior design. The unique design has made Q-Lon the seal of choice for many applications.
Made with a unique combination of materials and with technical performance unparalleled by any other material used in seals, Schlegel Q-Lon offers the highest standard of sealing function – even under extreme conditions. Continuous research and development, as well as strict material inspection and quality inspections, have made Q-Lon one of the best established sealing systems in the industry today.
Q-Lon foam seals – the ultimate benefi ts in material and function:
- Excellent memory – returns to original shape after compression
- Stability – low / no stretch gained by rigid insert or glass fi bre internal cord
- Easily compressed – low compression forces, unaffected by temperature variance
- Acoustics – outstanding acoustic performance
- Thermal conductivity – unrivalled thermal performance
- Paint and stain proof – properties unaffected by standard paints and stains
- Stabilised – unaffected by rot, fungi, UV-light or ozone
- Colours – white, black, brown, grey and many other options
- Temperatures – wide operating range under extremely cold and warm weather conditions